Book a Trip
TRIPS & RATES
- All rods, reels, tackle, bait, fishing licenses, fuel, etc
- We will provide ice, beverages and snacks. Full day trips will include a sub lunch
- Please specify whether you are interested in conventional or fly fishing or BOTH so we can prepare in advance
- Tips are not included but much appreciated
WHAT TO BRING:
- Polarized sunglasses
- Wide-brimmed hat for sun protection
- Sun protective clothing (BUFF, Technical fishing shirt/pants, etc)
- Rain gear (both jacket and pants) for that unexpected afternoon rain shower
- Non-marking soled shoes or barefoot
- 7, 8, and 9 weight fly rods are sufficient for targeting snook, trout, redfish and more on the flats
- 10, 11 and 12 weight fly rods for targeting tarpon on the fly
- Any medications you may need while on board (please notify your captain in advance)
- Any extra food, snacks and drinks that you wish to bring along
- A 50% deposit of your trip fee is required to confirm your booking
- The remainder will be due on the day of your trip
- Trips cancelled within five (5) days will lose their deposit
- A 100% refund or trip re-scheduling will be available is the trip is called off due to weather or mechanical issues.
- Your trip will be booked for the next available opening.
- Cash and all major credit cards are accepted
- For additional anglers, a $75 fee will be added
- We can do all group sizes, for larger parties and all inclusive rates, please contact us.
- Please call us if you need any help with your lodging and local accommodations
INSHORE FISHING TRIP DETAILS:
Join one of our Southern Angler guides as we travel stealth by flats boat to target a wide variety of big game fishing within the rivers and estuaries of South Florida. Stuart, Florida has some of the best snook fishing in the world and we are fortunate enough to call this part of the world our “backyard”! Whether we are going after monster snook, redfish, pompano, or tarpon, let us show you why Stuart is a fisherman’s paradise. On a beautiful calm Florida day, we also have the opportunity to sneak out along the beach to target giant Jack Crevalle, Cobia and Tarpon depending on what time of year it is. Give us a call today so we can introduce you to the finer things in life!
1/2 Day $295
Full Day $495
Details: Rate includes up to (2) anglers, gear, tackle, licenses, ice, snacks and beverages. Also, please remember to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat for protection. Anglers will be fishing this adventure aboard a flats boat.
OFFSHORE FISHING TRIP DETAILS:
Hop on one of our larger offshore vessels with a captain and crew for a day where you can’t see land...yet there’s lots to see. Start your day sitting back and drinking your coffee while cruising 5 to 20 miles into the Gulfstream as the sun rises. Then the action begins as you troll for big game fish such as dolphin, kingfish, sailfish, and marlin.
Center Console Fishing Boat:
1/2 Day $700
Full Day $900
Deep Sea - Sportfishing Yacht:
1/2 Day $950
Full Day $1,450
Details: Rate includes up to (5) anglers, gear, tackle, licenses, ice, snacks and beverages. Also, please remember to bring sunscreen, sunglasses, and a hat for protection. Anglers will be fishing this adventure aboard a tournament style sportfishing yacht.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Make your reservation today! Click "Book a Trip", call 772-223-1300 OR email firstname.lastname@example.org